be in debt
get into debt
assets and liabi治癫痫病首选医院lities
1. America's treasury secretary identified the most heavily indebted countries.
2. The survey claims loan companies prey on weak families already in debt.
3. This new ministry was being created with zero assets and zero liabilities.<惠州市看癫痫病去哪家中医医院p> 这个新部委正在筹建，既无资产也无负债。
4. The company has reduced its indebtedness to just $15 million.
5. Stress is a main reason for debt.
6. Bad housing is interconnected with debt and poverty.
7. They had to sell their assets to keep the business afloat.
8. He took over the union whe北京军海脑科医院n it was loaded with debt.
9. He is in debt to the extent of 10,000 dollars.
10. His careless spending led him into debt.
11. No one knows the extent of his debts.
12. The government has lent millions of pounds to debt-ridden banks in contravention of local banking laws.
13. An undisclosed buyer will provide a much - needed cash injection for the fragile balance sheet.
14. With high interest rates and a wages freeze, many householders are only just managing to keep their heads above water.
15. 47 Better go to bed supperless than rise in debt.